Working at MK-dent
At MK-dent, we're solving today's most important problems in dentistry with talented individuals who embrace our passion to change the world. Our obsession with building better dental products empowers thousands of dentists and helps millions of patients suffering from oral diseases worldwide. From our testing labs to our quality management team, we are looking for the next generation of employees to join us in our commitment to improving lives.
Located exactly between the two ports of Hamburg and Lübeck with office locations around the world, we work to build a moving culture and an inclusive environment in which everyone can do their best work. Wherever you work with us, we’ll give you the opportunities and resources to make good things even better and turn your ideas into reality.
What to expect in each step of the application process
Step 1 - ApplicationThank you for considering a career with us. Aligning your skills and experience with the qualifications and requirements in the advertised job description has great attention here.
Step 2 - InterviewsWe are excited to get to know you and help you get to know us through our interview process. You will typically complete two interviews in the hiring process.
Step 3 - OfferUpon signing of the contract you will be given all the details and sufficient time to make your decision. We want you to make the right one for you career.
Step 4 - OnboardingOur most important goal here is to make you feel welcome. Connecting with your colleagues and experiencing craftmanship in the first week will give you a head start at MK-dent.
Frequently Asked Questions
1What is required to apply for a job with MK-dent?
Motivational applications are used for graduates and first-level entries. For experienced professionals, your CV will be sufficient.
2What should I include in my cover letter?
The body of a cover letter should include short paragraphs as to why you are interested in and qualified for the job you are applying to. Paragraphs should be persuasive to convince the hiring manager reading the letter that you are a good fit for the position. Be sure to make strong connections between your qualifications and the position.
3What format should my CV/resume be in?
Important: If your CV/resume does not meet these standards, our system will not be able to accept it. • The file type of Microsoft Word or PDF • Less than 512KB in size • Portrait Layout • Not password protected • Not saved as read-only
4When will I hear back after I apply?
Timing varies based upon which positions during the application.
5Will I be informed if I am not selected for an interview?
Yes, you will be informed if you are not selected for an interview at this time.
6If I don’t receive an interview, can I reapply for another position with MK-dent?
Yes, you can reapply for another position if you would like.
Current Job Opportunities
Job-ID 40133: Manager Quality & Regulatory Affairs
- BS degree in engineering, life sciences or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in quality management or regulatory affairs in the medical industry or a similar environment.
- Excellent team player with extensive communication and problem-solving skills.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English and German.
- Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
- Experience with one or more applications including but not limited to: PLATO SCIO, Q-DAS qs-STAT, Q-DAS solara.MP.
- Understanding of GMP, MDR & ISO 13485:2016 principles and requirements.
- Interest and ability to learn as needed.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables as well as external consultants.
- Create and test SOPs according to GMP, MDR & ISO 13485:2016.
- Monitor the CE conformity process according to MDD & MDR.
- Prepare and execute internal and external audits.
- Plan and conduct trainings.
- Participate in product development projects.